Ways To Give?
Look around you at Living Hope. What do you see? People talking and enjoying a cup of coffee; the Living Hope worship team leading in meaningful worship; a first time guest receiving a hospitable welcome and free resource to help them on their journey toward God; a young man diligently taking notes; children learning about God in our children’s department. Along with that, what you don’t see are countless unseen actions, by our leaders doing great work around the world in more countries than the United Nations!
Each ministry is possible because of the members and regular attenders. Without the tithes and offerings of faithful and generous people like you, it would not be possible to offer these life-changing ministries. Your giving allows us to minister to hundreds of people every week. Here is what one young lady said about how Living Hope has impacted her life:
“I want to express my gratitude to you. A year ago I dedicated my life to Christ after one of your sermons. In one year of going to Living Hope, I feel so connected as a daughter of God. I have made so many changes in my life and it eels so awesome to be on a the narrow path. God has used Living Hope to make the best change I have ever made in my life and I thank you and especially God. The church has an awesome vision and I am glad I am here to be a part of it.”
What would happen if 100% of Living Hope attenders took the step to become regular givers at Living Hope?
- Expansion of current ministries
- Creation of new ministries
- More lives radically changed
- More leaders sent globally
- Deeper personal relationships with God
- Greater impact on our city
What does the Bible say about giving?
The Bible says more about money, giving and possessions than it does about Heaven, prayer, or even faith! Here is a small sample:
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God. “Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will be also.” Matthew 6:21
- Faithful giving is the key to full life.“Tell them to use their money to do good. They should be rich in good works and should give generously…By doing this, they will be storing up their treasure as a good foundation for the future so that they may take hold of real life.” 1 Timothy 6:18-19
- Faithful Giving blesses me in return. “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do, says the Lord Almighty, ”I will open the windows of Heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Let Me prove it to you!”” Malachi 3:10
- Faithful giving brings joy. “There is more joy in giving than receiving.” Acts 20:35
- Faithful giving supplies the funds for the most important mission in the world. “Go and make disciples of all nations.” Matthew 28:19
- Faithful giving pleases God. “But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:6